- Provides product & application information and technical consultation
- Diagnoses technical problems and provides optimum solutions
- Offers a wide range of training to meet specific needs including knowledge on product application as well as its Health Safety and Environment aspects
- Offers analysis on oil being used and oil monitoring programme
- Provides new product development for customer's special requirements
- Conducts Lubricant Surveys
- Conducts Lubrication Audits for total lubrication cost effectiveness
- Provides waste oil diagnosis service.
- Advises and coordinates on waste oil disposal
- Provides consultations and services to some special lubrication requirements
Shell has a team of dedicated and experienced Technical Service Engineers who can provide technical services as follows:
More in Business Customers
Find out about the expert advice, support and case studies we provide through our lubricant-related services that are helping companies like yours every day.
With over 50 years experience, and with one of the largest station networks in the world, we look after the details to help your fleet perform better.